'White', the friendly stray dog that gives you tears of joy and sadness

By | 7:47 pm Leave a Comment
These Russians spotted a dog near a gas station. It wasn't just any other ordinary dog. This one was extremely friendly, especially when he loved shaking human's hand.


After knowing much from the locals, they called this friendly dog, 'White'. A stray dog that has been staying at the gas station for quite some time. It was happy to see a friendly dog strolling around shaking people's hand.


So much Russian love in that video. However, the video had this really epic sad background music that just made my friend cried.

She said:
"Why isn't anybody adopting him? Why is he homeless?!" *began weeping* 

It took me awhile to stop her from crying (because of the music....). But I can't deny I love White too. Any chance I dropped by Russia, I'll probably visit this gas station to shake his hand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment