Typical dance moves by Ladies in the club! Guys, don't drool all over the place

By | 9:18 am Leave a Comment
Geeknation, what is your first experience in the club?

It's very hard to come by, seeing a geek going into the club. I remembered myself going into the club all excited. Was shocked to see chicks wearing as short and as little as they would be.


Since I was that typical geek who played RPG at home, I can't dance. So I watched. And my friend got me drunk and I was dancing like a wasted idiot. The next day I woke up, my whole body was full of red spots. My friends were laughing at the way I was trying to impress ladies with my stupid dance moves.


So, what about ladies? We laughed enough about how guys made their awkward dance moves (those who can't dance).

All we want to do was to watch ladies' dance moves, and some maybe flirt with a few. Geek clubbers, if you're reading this, take a look at how some of it were familiar!


Here's a question, what's your favourite dance move?

0 comments:

Post a Comment